Aritra Sarkar 11:00
Aritra Sarkar 10:30
This is a game built with machine learning. You draw, and a neural network tries to guess what you’re drawing. Of course, it doesn’t always work. But the more you play with it, the more it will learn. So far we have trained it on a few hundred concepts, and we hope to add more over time. We made this as an example of how you can use machine learning in fun ways.
Go to this Link
Aritra Sarkar 21:46
Ever thought what is the size of baby in your womb. This website will help you out.
Tracking the size of your baby each week of your pregnancy should be entertaining, not confusing. Babysizer makes each pregnancy week fun by comparing the size of your developing baby to familiar objects you recognize.
Go to this link
Aritra Sarkar 12:54
1. Chrome Shortcuts
2. Mozilla Firefox Shortcuts
3. Internet Explorer Shortcuts
4. Opera Browser Shortcuts
5. Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts
6. Windows 7 Keyboard Shotcuts
7. Mac Keyboard Shortcuts
8. Gmail Shortcuts
9. Outlook.com Shortcuts
10. Yahoomail Shortcuts
11. Microsoft Excel Shortcuts
12. Microsoft Word Shortcuts
13. Adobe Acrobat Shortcuts
14. VLC Player Shortcuts
15. Windows Media Player Shortcuts
16. Dropbox Shortcuts
17. Facebook Shortcuts
If you too had some other shortcuts please let me know, i will add that in this list.
Aritra Sarkar 13:27
Games are an indispensable part of our life. Today I am going to give you a list of links, webpages, websites where you will be able play simple games with no need register.
1. Create the path game.
4. Online Rubik Cube- My Personal Best
Aritra Sarkar 18:58
Passing the time is one of the hardest work a person needs to do someday or sometimes in life.If someone wants to make it more productive than he or she should follow these under written links or websites.
1. Factoclock : Learn something new every minute.
2. RandomUsefulWebsite : Click and get random useful websites.
3. BirthdayScan : Hidden facts about your birthday.
4. Scale of the Universe : Use scroll bar to scroll into the universe.
5. Silk : Interactive Generative Art.
6. Entanglement : Create the path game.
7. Balldroppings : Create sound from dropping balls.
8. Overtype : The type writer simulator.
9. Superlogout : Open it if you want to logout of all websites in single click.
10. Mailinator : Free Public Email.
Aritra Sarkar 20:20
Music are an indispensable part of our life. It can heal the broken heart and sooth the tensed mind. Creating music is an art and somehow every one has that instinct to learn it and play it. Here in this blog post i would like to share with you some of the best music creation tools or one can say digital music creation tools and websites. These music creation tools and software's are very easy to use that even a blind person can create fantastic digital music. If you are search for free music creation, free music creation software, digital music creation etc than you are at the right place.Here are the Website List for enjoy
1. Audiotool: Browser based audiotool studio software with sequenzer and DAW functions.
2. Drumbit: A drum machine that allows you to create and save rhythm patterns.
3. Jamstudio: create music beats - free online music mixing & songwriting tool - quickly
4. AudioSauna: a full-featured audio workstation with an easy-to-use and straightforward user interface.
5. Soundation: A powerful online music studio with professional features like recording, effects, virtual instruments and over 700 free loops and sounds.
7. Glitchscape: Draw rectangle to generate sound. Make your own loop.
8. OnlineSequencer.net: An online music sequencer. Make tunes in your browser and share them with friends!
9. Typedrummer: An instrument for making ASCII beats.
10. Typatone: The act of writing has always been an art. Now, it can also be an act of music. Each letter you type corresponds to a specific musical note.
11. MarkovComposer: Online algorithmic composer
12. Zefrank: Carol Maker
13. Crowdsound: Crowd-sourced songwriting.
14. Creating Music: Evolving environment for online music creation and exploration through interactive games.
Aritra Sarkar 11:49
Games are an essential part of our life and every one of us somehow loved it. One such game is of Jigsaw Puzzle.
Here in today's blog post i would like to tell you how to get a game of Jigsaw puzzle from the video playing in VLC Player. Just go through
Your video will be split up into jumbled jigsaw pieces - drag and drop to complete the picture. This will keep your kids entertained for hours! Especially if you increase the number of row/columns.